Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Fun with Formatting

Image Credit: Paperink
Sorry about the sparse posting. I'm still eyeballs-deep in Lucky in Love edits, but plan to be done this week! I'm in the process of hooking up with a couple of critique partners, too, so I hope to get some more feedback soon.

I'm also formatting my ms for Smashwords. Anyone have experience with that? I'm using the Smashwords Style Guide, following it step-by-step with hopes of getting into the Premium Catalog on my first shot, and it's going pretty quickly. Except for linking my bookmarks backward so that you click on a chapter heading and it goes to the table of contents. That wasn't helpful...

Also got the Twitter fired back up again today. Hear the sound of hammering and cursing? 

That's just me, trying to build a social media platform. 

2 comments:

  1. Kristen, if you're still having problems with Smashwords, give me a shout. dmburton72@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Diane! I *think* I've got it covered, but I will let you know if I run into any issues. And can I just say, I haven't known you for very long, but from what I can tell, you're one of the most helpful, friendly people I've ever met. Thank you. :)

      Delete