Friday, September 6, 2013

Drumroll...

Lucky in Love is done, done, done! It's up on Smashwords with a fresh, spiffy cover, all dressed up and ready to rock, and my palms have been sweaty all day.



Blurb: 
Lucky MacFarlane... isn't. And, mostly, she's used to that. Lucky's bad luck streak is as much a part of who she is as her blue eyes and her vintage wardrobe. But a lifetime of clumsy accidents and embarrassing moments can't prepare her for what happens when she runs into sexy ex-boyfriend, Chance Atkins. Literally. With her 1948 Buick Roadmaster.

Now, Lucky's got a few questions. Like why Chance moved away without a word 10 years before—right after a memorable scene in the backseat of her car. Does his return have anything to do with the disappearance of Julian, her geriatric sometimes-roommate and drinking buddy? Why did someone just shoot out her kitchen window? And does Chance need a license for those dimples? Because they're killer hot.
Find Lucky at:
Smashwords
(And other online retailers, like BarnesandNoble.com or Amazon.com in about a week or so. I'm just waiting on the manual review process to be upped into the Smashwords Premium catalog.)
Find Kristen at:
Blogger 
Twitter 
Facebook
Goodreads
AGH! Now what do I do!?

Just kidding. Mostly. I've got a sketchy game plan that involves some social media and some celebratory giveaways and whatnot. But I wouldn't turn down any free advice...

I guess, in the meantime, on to the next book!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome book, and I LOVE the cover - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you, Kristen. The cover is great and the story sounds wonderful. Enjoy your accomplishment. Then write the next book. LOL Nothing sells your first book like your second, third, etc. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Welcome to the world of self-promotion. There are lots of articles and groups available to help. But as Diane said, the best way to get your first book to sell is to write the second, third and fourth. Awesome cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much, ladies! I couldn't afford to pay someone to make me a cover, so I winged one my own. Your comments have me hopping up and down right now. :) I've already started on the self-promotion (sweaty, sweaty palms) and book #2 is outlined and ready to write. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new release! Cute cover, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and best of luck. You are exactly right. Now it's on to the next book. Love your cover and the blurb. Another for TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea! What a fabulous feeling! Congrats and all the best!

    ReplyDelete